When a farmer is not focussed on his land then weeds start growing but when he is fully alert & conscious then only the desired plants grow. Thus growth will happen as per laws of nature but whether it is desirable or not will depend on our consistent and focussed efforts i.e. whether we leave it on chance or take it as a choice. Science has also achieved great results in the field of Garbhsanskar. According to scientific research every minute an unborn in the womb develops 2.5 lakh neurons. So when a mother is focussed completely by applying the principles of Garbhsanskar then she is able to ensure that the brain development happens in a desired manner. Thus the womb of a mother is not an organ but a divine school of the unborn. Innumerable studies have been conducted and documented which supports the power of Garbh Sanskar Scientifically.
Benefits of GarbhSanskar
- 80% of the brain development happens in this phase.
- Brain development of the foetus starts happening from the 16″ day of conception – even before the mother is confirmed on her pregnancy.
- Can work upon increasing the Physical Quotient (PQ), Intellectual Quotient (IQ), Emotional Quotient (EQ) and Spiritual Quotient (SQ) scores and imparting the 9 Intelligences as guided by Dr Howard Gardner in his Theory of Multiple Intelligences.
- Can achieve a wishful child as an ideal offspring can be moulded and desired qualities can be infused into the child when it is in the womb.
- Helps in the protection of the womb
- Disease in inheritance can be controlled by following the path of Garbh Sanskar.
- Helps develop that eternal bond between the mother and her unborn child.
Thus the care of a pregnant woman is not just a service to an individual but is a powerful step towards creating a divine, healthy, value-based future of the world at large. I salute Mahaveer International for taking up such noble cause like ‘Yashoda Pariyogna’ where they are supporting thousands of underprivileged women their Garbh Yatra which is truly a commendable step towards nation building.
Dr Sonal Jain Jayaswal