Frequently asked question
Ans: Brahma Muhurta (from 4 AM to 6 AM) is the best time to chant. Or if it is not possible for you, then you can do it at any time.
Ans: Yes, meditation can be done. You can chant in your mind as well, but not loudly. Also, don’t touch any sacred books or things.
Ans: It’s totally up to you 9 times, 21 times, and 108 times. But at least 9 times is good for better results.
Ans: Tell the sholka number according to the planners and for the divine child.
• 09 shloka for wishful divine child
• 20shloka FOR Divine Conception
• 26 shloka for painless normal delivery
• 34 shloka for protection of womb
Procedure of Chanting 9, 26 & 34 Shlok
- You can take a glass of water and keep it in Everyday Chant 9 times Shloka, 108 times Riddhi and Beej Mantra (or multiples of this) facing North-east direction.
- front of you while chanting. The water gets charged with the vibrations of the mantras and can be later drank by the mother.
- In case you have a copper yantra then that can be placed on a plate and during chanting you can do Abhishek (pour water) and the water can be sprinkled in the house as well as on the family members specially the mother
Procedure of Chanting Shlok number 20
- Take an Oath/Sankalp to chant regularly for 21 days.
- Everyday Chant 9 times Shloka, 108 times Riddhi and Beej Mantra (or multiples of this) facing North-east direction.
- Take a silver plate and with kesar write the shlok on the plate and during chanting you can keep pouring water on it . The water gets charged with the vibrations of the mantras and can be later drank by the couple.
- While chanting wear light-coloured clothes and practice maun (complete silence)